Partnering to Help Drive Reproductive Medicine and Maternal Health Forward
- Ferring to share insights and expertise across a range of timely and critical topics at the Women’s Health Innovation Summit in Boston
- As the headline sponsor, Ferring will have a significant presence with executives providing the keynote address, participating on several panels and hosting an Innovation Council
Parsippany, NJ, USA – September 15, 2022 – Ferring Pharmaceuticals will join industry experts, healthcare companies, advocacy groups and startups at the 4th annual Women’s Health Innovation Summit in Boston on September 29-30. This year’s summit will focus on accelerating innovation, investment, research and partnerships to continue to improve access to quality care and outcomes for women worldwide.
“Participating in the Women’s Health Innovation Summit as the headline sponsor reflects our strong belief that partnerships can drive significant innovation,” said Brent Ragans, President, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, U.S. “We seek collaborations that address the most pressing unmet needs in reproductive medicine and maternal health.”
Ferring’s Participation at WHIS
From addressing the challenges of equity in women’s health, to exploring new partnership opportunities, Ferring looks forward to contributing to the important conversations taking place during WHIS, including:
- The Ferring Innovation Council – September 28
Select organizations will have the opportunity to present their vision for the future of women’s health innovation, and the role their product, technology, or service will play to Ferring R&D scientists, medical experts, marketing and business development professionals.
- Opening and Welcome Remarks – Thursday, September 29, and Friday, September 30 (Andrew Khair, Director of Business Development and New Product Planning, Ferring Pharmaceuticals U.S.)
- Partner Keynote [Helping Patients Through Partnerships] – Thursday, September 29, at 8:40 am ET (Per Falk, President, Ferring Pharmaceuticals)
- Panel: What Role do Incumbents Play in Driving Technology Innovations in Women’s Health? – Thursday, September 29, at 10 am ET (Brent Ragans, President, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, U.S.)
- Panel: Challenges in Developing Innovative Treatments in Obstetrics – Thursday, September 29, at 10:30 am ET (Elizabeth Garner, Chief Scientific Officer, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, U.S.)
- Panel: Harmonizing Health Equity and The Women’s Healthcare Industry: Why it’s Important – Thursday, September 29, at 12 pm ET (moderated by Elizabeth Garner, Chief Scientific Officer, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, U.S.)
To learn more about Ferring’s contributions in reproductive medicine and maternal health, visit https://ferringusa.com/
About Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group committed to helping people around the world build families and live better lives. Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring is a leader in reproductive medicine and maternal health, and in specialty areas within gastroenterology and urology. Ferring has been developing treatments for mothers and babies for over 50 years and has a portfolio covering treatments from conception to birth. Founded in 1950, privately owned Ferring now employs around 6,000 people worldwide, has its own operating subsidiaries in more than 50 countries, and markets its products in 110 countries.