At Ferring, we’re proud to support our local communities—from our own backyard in Parsippany, NJ – to places around the country where our team members live and work. As part of our commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work, Ferring also supports the initiatives described below.
Providing Patients with Resources & Support
- For some women, experiencing certain kinds of cancer or the effects of treatment can have serious impact on fertility and the possibility of having children.1 The Ferring Heartbeat program is designed for women of reproductive age who have recently been diagnosed with cancer. The program provides free access to certain fertility medication and educational resources to women who wish to safeguard their fertility prior to the start of their cancer treatment. Ferring has already donated over $24 million through this ongoing program.For more information about our fertility patient assistance programs, click here.
Supporting Military Veterans
- Ferring’s Heart for Heroes program helps eligible veterans and their spouses become parents by offering IVF medication at no cost.
- We partner closely with Community Hope, a New Jersey non-profit organization dedicated to housing at-risk military veterans.
Connecting with our Community
- To encourage our employees to give back, we donate more than 10,000 paid hours each year through our Living the Philosophy program and provides employees with opportunities to volunteer with nonprofit causes and organizations that they care about.
- Ferring also supports BioNJ, an association of companies that seeks to grow the biotech industry in New Jersey.
- National Cancer Institute. Fertility Issues in Girls and Women with Cancer. Available at: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/side-effects/fertility-women. Last accessed: October 2020.
Learn more about our history