Reproductive Medicine & Maternal Health
Parenthood can be one of life’s most fulfilling achievements. But for one in eight U.S. couples, getting or staying pregnant is a struggle.1
Gastroenterology & Microbiome
Hundreds of thousands of Americans are affected by Crohn’s disease and C. difficile infection,2,3 a potentially fatal condition. Ferring focuses on these debilitating conditions for which there is significant unmet need.
For the 14 million Americans who suffer from osteoarthritis of the knee,4 living with daily pain can mean giving up the activities they love, like jogging, gardening, or even a full night’s sleep. Ferring focuses on improving quality of life and treating pain associated with this condition.
Urology and Uro-Oncology
Bladder cancer is the sixth most common cancer in the United States5 and about 75% of newly diagnosed patients have non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC).6
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. Fast Facts. Available at https://resolve.org/infertility-101/what-is-infertility/fast-facts/. Last accessed: August 2020.
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. The Facts About Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. November 2014.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Biggest Threats and Data, 14 Nov. 2019. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/drugresistance/biggest-threats.html. Last accessed: August 2020.
- National Library of Medicine. Number of Persons With Symptomatic Knee Osteoarthritis in the US: Impact of Race and Ethnicity, Age, Sex, and Obesity. Available at https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27014966/. Last accessed: August 2020.
- National Institute of Health. Cancer stat facts: bladder cancer. Accessed May 11, 2023. https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/urinb.html
- National Health Service. Overview: bladder cancer. Accessed April 20, 2023. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/bladder-cancer