If you’re a college student, our Summer Internship Program offers the opportunity to gain invaluable hands-on work experience in an area related to your academic field of study or interest. Join us for ten weeks from late May to early August, to experience Ferring’s unique environment and culture.
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or above; college transcript required
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- At least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
Must successfully pass a drug screen and background check prior to the assignment target start date
- Complete and successfully pass all compliance modules
- Assessment presentation at the end of the session (mandatory)
Applications are open beginning in December each year, with offers extended by the end of March.
Find a job at Ferring